Business starter guide for photographers
Starting your photography business and looking for some inside tips? Then this guide is for you!
If you have a passion for photography and dream of turning it into a successful business, you’re in the right place!
This comprehensive e-book is designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and strategies needed to launch and grow your photography business with confidence. Filled through experience over the years!
- Module 1: The fundamentals Without fundamentals there are no basics, so we will dive in with the things you need to know like camera equipment, composition, lighting techniques and post-processing.
- Module 2: Portfolio building We'll cover the entire process of getting started, where to find your clients, how to build your portfolio and what to look out for.
- Module 3: Pricing and structures Once you've found your style, have set the basics and know where you want to take your (new) business, then it's time for the money makin' deals. How to be profitable, what pricing structures there are and how to set your prices.
- Module 4: Marketing and branding Establish a strong online presence through social media, website, and branding to attract clients and showcase your unique style. Strong branding builds trust and loyalty, while effective marketing strategies create awareness and engagement. With over 15 years experience as an Art Director I'm spilling the beans on how to set this up and achieve a steady presence.
- Module 5: Client management Understand how to effectively communicate, manage client expectations, and deliver a positive customer experience. Client management is vital for a photography business. It ensures smooth communication, understanding, and satisfaction between the photographer and clients.
- Module 6: Legal considerations Familiarize yourself with copyright laws, model releases, and other legal aspects relevant to the photography industry.
- Module 7: Business management Learn essential business skills such as financial management, time management, and networking to ensure the success of your photography business.
- BONUS: When you purchase the e-book you'll get access to my private Facebook community where you can ask tips, share thoughts with like-minded people and more!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.